Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rehab?

Ok, so yes, I forget that I have this blog... and I think that because i forget, that is the reason I'm failing.
I've gained so much weight. Binge eating. My therapist says that that is normal because when you restrict for as long as I did, it ALWAYS ALWAYS without exception leads to binge eating.

She also wants me to go inpatient. As in, send me to a rehab center for eating disorders.

I'm 18, I can say no. If I say I don't want to go, the center has no legal right to take me. But I know it is the right thing to do, and I want this to be interrupted because this is possibly the worst feeling in the world, not being able to control my eating. It SUCKS.

I died my hair dark. And got a new piercing halfway up my right ear. The piercing I got on Thursday... after my therapist appt. when she told me she wanted me to go to Renfrew (the center). I looked it up online... it looks nice and its in South Florida, so not too far away.

I dont know...

Oh and on one of my subscription posts, she was talking about the Fast 5... thast basically what I do on a daily basis... but I might try it and try to limit my caloric intake even more during the 5 hours that you're allowed to eat.
And I get to start going to the gym again. yay.